CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (5)

Teaser Tuesday, a meme hosted by Should Be Reading is really easy and fun to participate in. All you have to do is:



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Rebel Angels by Libba Bray

It is only after an hour has passed and I am safe in my own bed that I can give a name to the look on Pippa's face as she stared at the thing she'd killed.


Hunger.


Haven't gotten too far in this one yet, but I'm excited to read on! I've heard many say that this is the best of the series, and I really enjoyed A Great and Terrible Beauty. 


What're  you reading this Tuesday? Feel free to share links and I'll check them out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment