CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 7, 2011

Barnes & Noble

Yesterday I went to Barnes & Noble and got Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor, Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins, Looking for Alaska by John Green, and The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson.  I'm reading Daughter right now. Very excited. These are all books I've wanted for a while.
And then today, I got my ARC of Carrier of the Mark in the mail. So. Lots of reading material for the next week or two.

2 comments:

Kelly

I barely started Daughter of Smoke and Bone (only on page 8) and I like it SO much more than the five other books I'm reading. XD

Just gotta finish Blood Red Road this weekend....

Lexie

I'm on page 50 and it's very very good. It's so different from the usual angel books and all that.

BLOOD RED ROAD. :D

Post a Comment